Tag Archives: Winter 2016/2017

Old brickwork at Oxnead Lock

The decaying brickwork of the Oxnead Lock. According to Edwin Rose (writing in 1993 as part of the Norfolk Archaeological team at Gressenahll) this brickwork was probably built in 1851 when the Mill was refurbished, although it is possible that … Continue reading

Posted in Brampton Blog, information | Tagged , , , , | Comments Off on Old brickwork at Oxnead Lock